PDA

View Full Version : My B-day & Christmas Came Early! Soccer/Shoe Related

ManoNegra
04-20-2006, 03:05 PM
I love soccer - I follow Barcelona, Arsenal and LA Galaxy but the blood in me burns for Boca Jrs from Argentina. BTW Barcelona vs Arsenal for the Champion's League final! Would be a dream come through!

I'm also a bit of a sneaker fiend, mostly Adidas... maybe it's because RUN DMC's Raising Hell was the second album I've ever bought back in 86. At work there are a few other shoe fans but they are mostly into Nike.

Imagine the joy I felt when I found out someone at the office was selling these on e-bay (http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-Boca-Dunk-low-Pro-SB-Sz-8-5_W0QQitemZ7759478434QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZ WDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting). And my size to boot! And what's best is that he could have easily gotten more than $100 for these but he let me have them for retail cost since he knew what the mean to me.

I haven't been this giddy since the childhood days on Christmas Eve knowing you're getting the toys you've asked for!

Ricks15
04-20-2006, 09:32 PM
I think "Real Madrid" will be playing at the Homedepot arena in Carson sometime soon.

ManoNegra
04-21-2006, 04:13 PM
From what I hear, Barcelona (!!!!) is coming for a few games, one against the Galaxy and two more with Mexican (wtf?) teams.
Chelsea is coming to play against a MLS team for the All Star game later in the year.
Haven't heard about Real Madrid Not-So-Galacticos-Lately coming over.

nistech
04-21-2006, 05:10 PM
river plate ownz youuuuu lol

ManoNegra
04-24-2006, 01:46 PM
Burn, I guess you showed me!
No wait... River has pretty much sucked the last few years, and who was it again that won the last Argentina tournament.... who was it... hmmmm...
Could you please help me with that nistech?