PDA

View Full Version : My dog craps everywhere but outside

s13coupedude
04-19-2006, 12:06 AM
Anyone good with dogs? I've had my dog for about 3 years now and he's never had a problem with going in the house. But all of a sudden last week he started peeing all over my kitchen and crapping in my living room. So I put him in his kenell tonight while I was at work. I got home let him out for an hour, bring him in and while i'm taking a shower he craps on my floor again. Anyone have any idea why he just started doing this? I'm going nuts cleaning up all this shit!!!!

darkG20t
04-19-2006, 12:13 AM
The kennel thing worked great for my dogs. They also like to go to the bathroom after eating and after a nap, so be sure to let them out right after these times.

AdoriPimp
04-19-2006, 01:32 AM
Punish him! He will never learn unless you punish him. Shove his nose in his piss and bring his nose close to his shit! Forealz thats how I trained my red nose pit! From now on, when I point to the carpet where he use to shit n piss, he gets hella scared!

!Zar!
04-19-2006, 01:34 AM
Time for some capital punishment I say.

DRavenS13
04-19-2006, 01:38 AM
If he's never done it before and he's doing it now all of a sudden, then there's something bothering him, and he's trying to get your attention. Animals are very sensitive to environment changes, so if there was something big that happened in your house lately, it might have affected him.

If that's not it, then I agree with the guy that said to shove his nose in his crap. Let him know who's the master, and he'll respect the house again.

s13coupedude
04-19-2006, 01:44 AM
If he's never done it before and he's doing it now all of a sudden, then there's something bothering him, and he's trying to get your attention. Animals are very sensitive to environment changes, so if there was something big that happened in your house lately, it might have affected him.

If that's not it, then I agree with the guy that said to shove his nose in his crap. Let him know who's the master, and he'll respect the house again.

Ya thats the wierd thing, he never used to do and i've lived in this house for 2 years. I have rubbed his nose in it and yes when he does piss or crap he won't even go in the same room as me cause he knows hes in trouble. Its actually kind of funny, he lays on his back and won't move. Everyone I ask says it might be because he's pissed off at me, but he doesn't seem to act any different. I wonder if it has anything to do with never getting him neutered? I dont' know if it keeps happening I might give the vet a call.

!Zar!
04-19-2006, 01:50 AM
Once a dog starts using the bathroom in a certain area, the sent stays there.
Is the dog doing it in close relation to the last every time?

And are you sure your dog is ok? It could be a sign of something serious.

FaLKoN240
04-19-2006, 01:56 AM
I wonder if it has anything to do with never getting him neutered?

Everyone I ask says it might be because he's pissed off at me, but he doesn't seem to act any different.

If you got your twig and berries tweaked, you don't think that would make you act different?!

s13coupedude
04-19-2006, 02:09 AM
Once a dog starts using the bathroom in a certain area, the sent stays there.
Is the dog doing it in close relation to the last every time?

And are you sure your dog is ok? It could be a sign of something serious.

Yes he seems to like to decorate the whole kitchen in the same 5!! or so spots. And the landmines are in the same spot in on my wood flooring. Heh you should see when I take him to the vet. He pees on everything in there.

Andrew Bohan
04-19-2006, 02:09 AM
my dog started goin in the house when she got bladder cancer. it was all downhll from there.

!Zar!
04-19-2006, 02:12 AM
s13coupedude: Sounds like your dog is marking territory more than just releaving it's self...

Capital punishment ftw!

reefer1114
04-19-2006, 02:17 AM
turtles and fishes is where its at...

s13coupedude
04-19-2006, 02:17 AM
my dog started goin in the house when she got bladder cancer. it was all downhll from there.

Well I don't think its that just because I let him out right when I get home from work. If it was that I think he would go the 1st chance he had, instead of waiting another hour to come back in the house to do it.

I wonder if it could have anything to do with my 2 year old daughter staying over more and peeing on stuff? lol jealousy?

I have pee everywhere!!!!!!!

jdm538
04-19-2006, 02:26 AM
my dog started peeing and pooing in different areas when my friend brought over another dog. there might be something wrong with the area that your dog used to relieve itself.

Andrew Bohan
04-19-2006, 02:52 AM
you should pee on his pee. see what he thinks of that!

s13coupedude
04-19-2006, 02:59 AM
you should pee on his pee. see what he thinks of that!

LOL or I could go take a dump on his dog bed. He'll be like,Hey I don't remember doing that.

midknight
04-19-2006, 03:02 AM
Well I don't think its that just because I let him out right when I get home from work. If it was that I think he would go the 1st chance he had, instead of waiting another hour to come back in the house to do it.

I wonder if it could have anything to do with my 2 year old daughter staying over more and peeing on stuff? lol jealousy?

I have pee everywhere!!!!!!!
yea that mite be it having your daughter around more is a change but i don't know if theres a way to solve this situation

sncs14
04-19-2006, 06:05 AM
when my girl friend an i got our new puppy my dog took one dump and pissed on the floor in her apartment once. i scolded, spanked, and rubbed his nose in it, problem solved.
when we got the puppy he pissed on the carpet in my new apartment like three times and he got in trouble every time. now he's good.
not sure what to think of your problem he seems to be doing to spite you. i'd say either something happened or you pissed him off.

swwifty
04-19-2006, 06:48 AM
You need to put him on a schedule. My dog started doing the same thing.

Take him out to pee/poo right after you feed him. If you leave him inside while your gone, put him in the kennel or block off the area he is doing it at until he learns again to only go outside.

S13SilviaGirl
04-19-2006, 07:00 AM
Punish him! He will never learn unless you punish him. Shove his nose in his piss and bring his nose close to his shit! Forealz thats how I trained my red nose pit! From now on, when I point to the carpet where he use to shit n piss, he gets hella scared!

Yeah...hopefully, your dog bites you in the ass for that one day when you miss the toilet...forealz. Especially with a pit...and people wonder WHY they attack their owners.

For those of you that truely believe in rubbing a dogs nose in it...it dosn't always work...in the long run. Be consistent with your dog. Try the sprays that keep them from peeing in places.

As far as your dog, try spending more time with him...sometimes changes in your schedual can be making him have separation anxiety, and him doing his buisness is a way of getting your attention...

s14dr1ft3r
04-19-2006, 07:21 AM
My black lab did the same thing when we brought home our cat. Obviously stressed her out. But those sprays that SilviaGirl mentioned actually work really well.

theicecreamdan
04-19-2006, 10:19 AM
Yeah...hopefully, your dog bites you in the ass for that one day when you miss the toilet...forealz. Especially with a pit...and people wonder WHY they attack their owners.

For those of you that truely believe in rubbing a dogs nose in it...it dosn't always work...in the long run. Be consistent with your dog. Try the sprays that keep them from peeing in places.

As far as your dog, try spending more time with him...sometimes changes in your schedual can be making him have separation anxiety, and him doing his buisness is a way of getting your attention...

pitbulls don't randomly attack because they have been abused necesarily at any point in their lives, they randomly attack because that's what they were specifically bred to do.

You can still be consistent with negative reinforcement, but if you do get more consistent with the negative you need to put the same effort into rewarding him when he does go outside or anythign else he is supposed to do. And he probably figured that peeing inside was ok when he sees your daughter doing it, so you have to be fair and rub her nose in it too! JK, but you should probably try to do soemthing about that too.

m072514
04-19-2006, 07:10 PM
you should eat him.

jk!

maybe?

S13SilviaGirl
04-19-2006, 10:39 PM
And he probably figured that peeing inside was ok when he sees your daughter doing it, so you have to be fair and rub her nose in it too! JK, but you should probably try to do soemthing about that too.

hey emma dosnt pee in the house, she is a big girl. and if she did learn that, I am sure it came from yoU!:doh:

nistech
04-20-2006, 12:56 AM
put ur dog down and get a new one

rainier
04-20-2006, 01:53 AM
^^ thats fucked up. lol but yeah. i havent had a dog in 2 years. but im looking for a new puppy. anyone know anyone who breeds american bulldogs in SOCAL?

!Zar!
04-20-2006, 03:27 AM
How about a tea cup poodle instead?^

s13coupedude
04-20-2006, 03:38 AM
^^ thats fucked up. lol but yeah. i havent had a dog in 2 years. but im looking for a new puppy. anyone know anyone who breeds american bulldogs in SOCAL?

If you lived around here I have friends that actually breed them, he sells them to all his buddies almost for free.
Lol my ex had a teacup poodle that she never groomed. Poor things dreadlocks weighed more than her.

theicecreamdan
04-20-2006, 10:36 AM
hey emma dosnt pee in the house, she is a big girl. and if she did learn that, I am sure it came from yoU!:doh:

thread started said something about his daughter peeing inside... Emma just stomps on Tokyo

Andrew Bohan
04-20-2006, 11:13 AM
no...that's barry's kid who does that.

theicecreamdan
04-20-2006, 09:57 PM
that's barry's 3 headed kid.

S13SilviaGirl
04-21-2006, 03:58 AM
ooopppsss hahaha, I never saw the part about his daughter peeing!...hehe. errrrr yeah

91CRXsiR
04-23-2006, 09:06 AM

word.. thats how i trained my bitch...

shes still kinda pissed though hahah

i8yourfwd
04-23-2006, 11:46 AM
LOL or I could go take a dump on his dog bed. He'll be like,Hey I don't remember doing that.
Woooo do it... have a poo war!!!111 Before you know it your dog will have his friends flinging poo at you

Tenchuu
04-24-2006, 12:33 AM
It worked for old yeller, it can work for you:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Tenchuuk/dblebarrelshot.jpg

!Zar!
04-24-2006, 10:29 AM
HAH!

Well Tenchuu figured out the anwser to this thread.