PDA

View Full Version : Dani California

unwed_transient
04-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Just when I'm thinking rhcp fell off, they go and release this:
http://www.redhotchilipeppers.com/news/news.php?uid=174

the vid's goofy, but i think they were shooting for that. song kicks ass and the album ought to be stellar as usual. i might actually buy it.

edit: i know this isn't news, just want your opinions. they used to be my favorite band.

DreamDriveDrift
04-18-2006, 07:40 PM
I don't really like Dani California. I'm actually listening to Suck My Kiss as I'm typing right now, talk about an awesome chili peppers song.

sncs14
04-18-2006, 08:22 PM
I like it for the most part. It might be one of those songs that grow's on you.... we'll see. Either way the chorus is going to be stuck in my head.

SaintlyCharBoy
04-18-2006, 09:42 PM
it's already growing on me

first run through i was iffy on it, but it's catchy, and i'm liking it more and more

WILDACEX187
04-18-2006, 09:46 PM
loved the song. lovin the vid. nice find.

unwed_transient
04-18-2006, 09:50 PM
I don't really like Dani California. I'm actually listening to Suck My Kiss as I'm typing right now, talk about an awesome chili peppers song.yeah when i first heard it i was disappointed, but it grew on me. i wish they'd bring back the mother's milk/bssm funk. oh well though, i'll have o hear the whole album.

flea ftw anyways.

Andrew Bohan
04-18-2006, 10:44 PM
can't fuck with bssm!

hippo_chips
04-18-2006, 11:32 PM
I like that video, haha, goin from prince style, to hair metal, to kurt cobain green sweaters, fun to watch, catchy too. But yea BSSM, always gonna be the sh!t. I saw them last summer during Las Vegas' birthday, they are fackin chill. They played a couple of their new songs, although, i don't exactly remember them, but they were awesome. Anyone go to that concert? I can't believe I went, cause my friends and I won the tickets off of KROQ(radio station in socal), and we never win shit.