PDA

View Full Version : Plane Tickets

fliprayzin240sx
04-17-2006, 12:42 AM
Just wondering if anybody got any connections or hook ups for plane tickets? Freakin i swear, shiet keeps goin up $200 every 2 wks. I wait 2 wks to save...it goes back up again!!! Trying to get a plane ticket from San francisco to Manila Philippines Mid August till mid Sept.

HeLp pwweeez....:(

s14xman
04-17-2006, 03:25 AM
better get that shiet now, my wifes auntie just paid 600 for hers out of seattle to manila round trip, not too bad i guess. Just pack yourself in a Balakbayun (sp) box haha

S13SilviaGirl
04-18-2006, 01:28 AM
well, they are adding on gas taxes and from what my parents travel agent told them, airlines are supposedly going to start charging for drinks/food/snaks while in flight, isn't just the headphones you have pay for anymore.

Their plane tix from LAX to Narita were $650 (?) plus $200 for gas tax....each ticket.

Look online and possible try the IACE travel in the states (located in LA iirc). They are world wide and deal with tix to japan, phillipines, thailand, ect....

xka24detx
04-18-2006, 02:10 AM
better get that shiet now, my wifes auntie just paid 600 for hers out of seattle to manila round trip, not too bad i guess. Just pack yourself in a Balakbayun (sp) box haha
haha seriously, only costs what like $50 or $100 to ship it? and like i think a 80 or 100lb limit? i remember when my mom came back, she bought so many new clothes, sandals, jewelry, and pillow covers (still dont see whats so special about them), that she just filled her luggages full of food since a can of sardines or that good kraft cheese that you use with pandesal is only like 50cents, and other misc food and just put her clothes in the bakabayan box, i still wonder how she got past customs with all that food... but try asking around in the family, im sure a parent, grandparent, tito, tita, lolo, lola, kuya, ate, etc somebody in the family must know someone who can hook it up

95Blue240sx
04-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Sup Ray!! Check out this site. Use the China airway or whatever they are called. PAL Stinks. Cheapest place Ive seen tickets. My GF is going there and here tickets were like $1100. 2 Weeks ago it was 1350.

Good Luck man! Hey are you going to ants party?

http://www.flymanila.com/

w0nderbr3ad
04-18-2006, 11:18 AM
if you got friends who work at the airport w/ a high clearance like those who work lead in the security lanes then you could ask them for a pass but you'll be put in as standby...you won't be guaranteed a seat but if you do get on the plane..you almost always get a seat if you leave first flight out. you save hundreds compared to spending thousands.
-jerry