PDA

View Full Version : Another Rapper Dead - proof

nistech
04-12-2006, 11:31 PM
He was a good rapper one of my favorite after bizarre in d12, but he is dead now.

Proof opened fire, hitting former Army Sgt. Keith Bender Jr. Someone else fired shots at Proof hitting him twice in the head and twice in the back, Local 4 reported.

Bender remains on life support.

Proof was a close friend of Detroit rapper Eminem and also a founding member of the rap group D-12.

HyperTek
04-13-2006, 12:23 AM
wack.. good rappers dont need guns..
i never really liked d12, but i never really gave them the time to listen to them seriously.. violence never wins.. if he opened fire first, he deserved what was coming to him.

L1ama
04-13-2006, 01:04 AM
Violence will never stop

Phlip
04-13-2006, 06:20 AM
From what I was reading, Proof was licensed to have his gun, was the one who started the argument and pulled out and shot first. It is almost everytime that the one who shoots first and does not kill gets killed first, sad shit, really.
It is bad that he had to die from this shit, but what in the FUCK does a married-with-five-children millionaire have ANY business in a hole in the ass club on 8 Mile in detroit? Street cred is some stupid shit to die over.

Neejay
04-13-2006, 07:52 AM
It is bad that he had to die from this shit, but what in the FUCK does a married-with-five-children millionaire have ANY business in a hole in the ass club on 8 Mile in detroit? Street cred is some stupid shit to die over.
Good point.......

punxva
04-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Mario Etheridge, a 28-year-old bouncer at the CCC Club, where the shooting occurred, is now in custody, according to the

wow, why do people have to pull out guns as soon as some1 starts an argument. Guns dont kill people, stupid people kill people. And there is another man in critical condition from a gunshot to the head who was just walking into the club. All over what, Credibility, fuck that shit, i'd rather live and be called a pussy than be dead and be a gangsta.

Edit* saw this, im glad his brother has sense...

According to ABC News affiliate WXYZ, Bender's brother, Kyle, was one of the many visitors to the CCC Club Tuesday night. "What I don't want to happen is for [Proof] to be glorified as another fallen rapper hero," he told them. "It's senseless violence that's right here in our community and we can't get rid of it."

S14DB
04-13-2006, 12:21 PM
People are so fast to pull guns in a fight now. Punks don't have the balls to knuckle up anymore. Sad state of affairs.

ManoNegra
04-13-2006, 01:00 PM
People are so fast to pull guns in a fight now. Punks don't have the balls to knuckle up anymore. Sad state of affairs.

... and many are quick to start arguments because they are strapped. Sad.

Case in point. We were at a local park shooting hoops. There was full court game going on next to us. This short dude kept talking trash and stuff. He got his ass handed to him by the guy that was on him. So he started talking chit and wouldn't stop. Othe guy was ignoring him as best he could since he was way bigger. Turns out Shortie was packing heat and it's probably the reason he was acting up. It's a good thing that other guy kept his cool.

TheSquidd
04-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Pull a gun, you asked for it.

:Owned:

D12 sucked.

NemeGuero
04-13-2006, 06:22 PM
Weak, it's dumb shit.. but still sucks he's gone.

RSP13-Sideways
04-13-2006, 08:24 PM
i'd rather live and be called a pussy than be dead and be a gangsta.

That's why you're not a gangsta obviously.

Sucks what happened but the whole gun thing is getting out of control. People that run their mouth too much definitely have something, keep your eyes open.

Igor
04-13-2006, 10:30 PM
i wonder if they fell that much better or tougher because they carry a weapon you know, and he did shoot a Army guy so :-/

hitman
04-14-2006, 12:00 AM
thats shitty.
i liked him
but who goes to a club on a monday?

punxva
04-14-2006, 08:57 AM
lol, yea i really admire what his brother said, about the whole incident and then about the tributes to him, i never heard him or nething, but i know pac and biggie, and senseless violence killed them both, we need to stop promoting this shit, and start bringing gun safety into inner-citys.

theicecreamdan
04-14-2006, 06:30 PM
guns don't kill people
rappers do.

I saw that on a bumper sticker today.

Ricks15
04-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Only true pussy's use guns to solve there problems, if you got something to prove or if you're against something either work it out peacefully with out sturring up violence or conflict.

jessfx
04-15-2006, 02:53 AM
i heard that proof had a history of starting shit and that he always got into fights...

i guess karma caught up with him...forreal.