PDA

View Full Version : Attention Zilvians: Help Requested making LOGO

airsoft
04-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Photoshop isn't as easy as I thought and I still can't figure this stuff out..

LOL I need a logo 6 hours from now :P

It is going to fit on the back of a summercamp t shirt for kids.

logo - black and white

the theme is "exploring heritages"

Any of you guys even know how to use any art program.

Im supposed to try and make one but I suck and I don't want to go without anything :P cuz I said .. I can figure one out ... haha i shot myself in the foot.. and the dood that I mentioned before is a friend i helped with his Integra turbo (ungreatful) and his mom which is cool asked if I could try and make one...
Not a have to make one, but kinda dont' want to go empty handed.
Don't him not get a +1 on me.

Please send help to [email protected]

thanks !

exitspeed
04-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Ha PS is not a pick up and play program...

I didn't understand most of what you said...

Sorry, I don't have time to make anything for ya...

Sounds like your screwed...

My suggestion would be Google, photoshop tutorials and try to figure out how to make a generic logo from one of those. Should be pretty easy.

GL

SochBAT
04-10-2006, 08:25 PM
WTF did you just say?

Its all mumbojumbo to me.

drift freaq
04-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Photoshop is not the program for designing a logo. Its for importing and modding photography, it can be used in conjunction with a graphic design program. You need a graphic design program that utilizes different fonts for graphics.
Its been way to long since I was around Graphic designers to remember all the different programs I watched them use.

A Spec Products
04-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Photoshop is not the program for designing a logo. Its for importing and modding photography, it can be used in conjunction with a graphic design program. You need a graphic design program that utilizes different fonts for graphics.

Yes, designing a logo (especially one for a t shirt) should not be in photoshop.

You should use Adobe Illustrator, but if you can't figure out photoshop then well friend, I think you are out of luck.

Next best thing is to do one by hand if the shirt screener will scan the image for you.

If anything might need to have the screener do a mad simple shirt, like just the words with a logo he has on file, like a sun, some trees, and kids holding hands.

Andrew Bohan
04-10-2006, 11:09 PM
i design everything in photoshop, then export to illustrator to save in formats that t-shit and sticker guys can use. i never really like using illustrator for the actual design process.

i guess i'm just gangster.

airsoft
04-12-2006, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the tips zilvians. I got it done on photoshop. Let me tell you not easy shit...

Looks good though, to me.

http://www.csupomona.edu/~pchyan/exploring%20heritagesa.jpg