PDA

View Full Version : F/S or trade with parts (89 240sx Coupe) $400obo

driftnismo18
04-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Selling my brothers 240sx thats an 89 coupe and its a PURE PROJECT car because interior is ripped out...like backsits...floor matting...and seats are taken out. But whatever we took out we still have. We were planning to do a Silvia front end and hood,fenders,bumper have been taken out (SOLD ALL OF THEM) So you need all this three for the car. The car is gold and body is in EXCELLENT condition and has a small dent in back side bumper. The car was running before when we bought it and its missing (battery,intake,) and the rest i cant really find out what else but the car did run. Has 180xxx on it (AUTO) needs transmission (Reverse wont work) Im pretty much selling the car as a SHELL, but comes with an engine...also clean title.

Me and my brother arnt looking to get much with this car....but $400obo or if u can offer parts and cash ill see if they can fit i need ANY OF THE FOLLOWING- Springs (TIEN Dress up master) or any springs that can give me 1'5 drop front and 1'2 in the rear ,catback exhuast (hks,blitz,apexi or anybrand) or Type X Wing.... any of this items i want for my 92 Fastback...If anyone has this i give the car for $200 plus any of the items i asked for! Ill post pics up soon. Or If anyone lives near ashburn your more welcome to take a look at the car! Thx

(CANT PART OUT THE CAR...want to sell ALL OF IT)

-Pictures are upon request- give me your email1 thx

Slidewayscoupe
04-09-2006, 09:35 AM
very interested
pics at [email protected]
where are you located?

Aspen06
04-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Pics to [email protected]
Thanks