PDA

View Full Version : F/S or trade with parts (89 240sx Coupe)

driftnismo18
04-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Selling my brothers 240sx thats an 89 coupe and its a PURE PROJECT car because interior is ripped out...like backsits...floor matting...and sits are taken out. But whatever we took out we still have. We were planning to do a Silvia front end and hood,fenders,bumper have been taken out (SOLD ALL OF THEM) So you need all this three for the car. The car is gold and body is in EXCELLENT condition and has a small dent in back side bumper. The car was running before when we bought it and its missing (battery,intake,) and the rest i cant really find out what else but the car did run. Has 180xxx on it (AUTO) needs transmission (Reverse wont work) Also clean title.

Me and my brother arnt looking to get much with this car....but $400obo or if u can offer parts and cash ill see if they can fit i need ANY OF THE FOLLOWING- Springs (TIEN) or any springs that can give me 1'2 drop front and 1'5 in the rear ,catback exhuast (hks,blitz,apexi or anybrand) or Type X Wing.... any of this items i want for my 92 Fastback...If anyone has this i give the car for $200 plus any of the items i asked for! Ill post pics up soon. Or If anyone lives near ashburn VA your more welcome to take a look at the car! Thx

(CANT PART OUT THE CAR...want to sell ALL OF IT)
I LIVE IN VIRGINIA (FAIRFAX)

sittinsideways
04-08-2006, 08:17 AM
pics of it?

message length

'90RPS13
04-09-2006, 11:59 PM
hey man. can I get some pictures? I am in winston,nc and will be there next weekend if everything is straight.

EVOETR
04-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Interested in the car. email some pics to [email protected] asap. thanks

sittinsideways
04-13-2006, 09:51 AM
did you send pics yet? or was that u with the link to the ebay auction......i dont think it was but just checkin up