PDA

View Full Version : damn thieves!!!!

honduh
04-07-2006, 03:06 AM
I go out to my car this morning, and my 350z radio antenna is gone!! WTF!!! :rl: someone just ganked it from me last night. it wasnt a direct fit either, I had to make a special adapter to lengthen the threads and such, at least they left that so it wont be as bad to get a new antenna. http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/738000-738999/738942_13_full.jpg

I'm hoping it wasnt a fellow 240 driver who stole it, that would just be sad. anyways, just thought i'd rant because I hate people who steal from other people's cars, just thought it was weird they would just take my antenna.

fliprayzin240sx
04-07-2006, 03:16 AM
Welcome to the new HONDAs

SilviaNinja240
04-07-2006, 03:30 AM
I know the pain, when I had my S13, I worked for this one company helping kids who used to be in gangs, dealing drugs, etc.. get jobs. Damn kids stole the Nissan emblem, ungreatful bastards.

honduh
04-07-2006, 04:03 AM
I know the pain, when I had my S13, I worked for this one company helping kids who used to be in gangs, dealing drugs, etc.. get jobs. Damn kids stole the Nissan emblem, ungreatful bastards.

they stole your nissan emblem!?! thats even more random. I guess the worst part of all of this, is it happened outside my apartment, so now i'm paranoid about getting a new one.

I guess with this new honda -> nissan bandwagon, we have to deal with the honda type thievery...death to them all. some of my honda buddies have had jdm turn signals and parking lights and what not stolen from their car, i guess i'm amazed at how low some people are.

jdm538
04-07-2006, 04:36 AM
you dont want a power antenna?

honduh
04-07-2006, 05:46 AM
mine didnt come with one, it had a seriously 4ft non retractable metal rod that made my car look like an R/C, and the 350z one made it look 100x better. I was very happy with the way it looked. I'd much rather have an in glass one like my old accord had, but short of shaving the antenna and getting one the 350z one was a better alternative. plus its one less nissan electrical item to worry about ;)

topsecretgold
04-09-2006, 02:18 AM
just shave it...looks better:D

mjjstang
04-09-2006, 08:29 PM
put your car in a garage or wire up a camera to watch it at night. otherwise its bound to happen and they will always get away with it. such is life.

honduh
04-10-2006, 05:50 AM
^^ If I were still at home, it would be in a garage :-/ but being up at school and living in an apartment, I just have to deal with it I guess. And since we dont have guaranteed spots, it would be hard to wire up a cam...but I already got a replacement 350z one and i'm waiting to put it on, since school gets out in a couple of weeks....wouldnt want to put the new one on and have it stolen again

DJ_Last_Asian
04-10-2006, 07:24 AM
My elderly emblem (Like the Shosinn-sha-emblem but for old people) Keeps getting stolen when I for get to take it off (Magnet type).