PDA

View Full Version : FS: 92 Green 240sx Hatchback near NYC

lelandstock
04-06-2006, 06:34 PM
This car was purchased last summer from a private seller right outside Atlanta, Georgia. The guy used the car as a light commuter so its mainly seen highway miles and he was selling it cause he just had a kid and didn’t need it anymore. Being from Georgia the car has never seen snow or salt from the roads so there is VERY little rust except for a few spots on the hood. I went all the way to Georgia to get this car because the engine was in pristine condition (see pics) and had very nice body panels for its age. The only eye soar is the peeling hood paint which I was going to replace with a carbon fiber hood anyway because the stock hood weighs a TON, and front bumper, which could be repainted for cheap, but otherwise the exterior is in very good shape with only one or two extremely small dings. The car has 170k miles on it but the engine runs perfectly and is incredibly quiet at idle, this car was definitely not driven by a 240 enthusiast for most of its life. I stored it over the winter and it fired right back up when I started it up last week. The interior has the standard wear a car of 14 years would have but no issues otherwise. I’ve only put a new clutch and suspension upgrades into the car since I’ve owned it so the car handles extremely well now and is very fun to drive overall.

Upgrades/Modifications include:
- ACT stock replacement clutch
- Megan Racing Front and rear strut tower bars
- Megan Racing Full-coilover system
- Tanabe Front Sway bar (30.4mm hollow)
- Tanabe Rear Sway bar (22mm solid)
- Kazama Rear Camber Arm & Toe Control Arm Kit
- Kazama Rear Traction Rods
- Kazama Tie Rods
- Kazama Tie Rod Ends

The asking price for this car is $3500. This car is an excellent starter for good drifter project and is already a ton of fun to drive right from the get-go. I’ve decided a project car is not for me right now, although I love my 240, so it’s got to go. Please email me at [email protected] or call 914-420-5561 and leave a brief message with any interest and for more pics.

The car is located in Westchester, NY. Buyer should arrange their own shipping/pickup methods although I would be willing to drive it within 50 miles of home if necessary to complete sale. Check out the pics and let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks,
Leland

ZACHSXE
04-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Yo I should be getting a check from insurance for my totalled S14 soon. I'm out on Long Island and would definitely be interested. I'll let you know as soon as I get the $.

sittinsideways
04-07-2006, 10:09 AM
if i had 3500 id hop on it. nice clean and LOCAL. GL with the sale

lelandstock
04-09-2006, 03:36 PM
cool zachsxe, email is the quickest way to get a hold of me in case i'm not checkin this every day.

Leland

lelandstock
04-19-2006, 08:30 AM
the car is sold.