PDA

View Full Version : Accident involving a fellow zilvian?

cali240sxdrifter
04-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Not sure if its the same guy for not, but i saw from floridadrift this,

"If you havent heard already orion,(cashback) got into a really bad car accident this past weekend.. he lost control of his car and hit a tree and then rolled into water..no one is really sure of how long he was in the water but we think it was a long time. me,courtney,steve,doug,jt,dante,and keith went up to palm coast where it happened to see him yesterday.. they would only let 2 people go in so jt, and dante who are his closest friends went up...He is breathing but is in a coma..I guess the doctors said that there was brain damage but they are not sure the extent..only time will tell..I'm hoping that he will pull through with minimum injury...He's a strong guy, so im sure he'll pull through... best wishes buddy"

**edit** " They have a piece of his skull cut out to relieve pressure , they will replace it once all the blood on his brain has subsided. hes gonna be under till next week. "

So the guy in question is Orion::S14 here on zilvia. I really hope this is a different person... anyone heard anything about this?

EchoOfSilence
04-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Oh fuck. I hope it's not him. Hope the dude in question pulls through regardless.

OptionZero
04-05-2006, 02:45 PM
FUCK! orion is a pioneer and significant contributor to the 240 community!

hope he's ok

m0rex
04-05-2006, 03:00 PM
Damn thats a serious accident right there. Hope whoever it is gets ok.

Angel
04-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Not the same guy. The guy in question is a buddy of mine and is in bad shape at the moment. But not the forum member that you mention.

cali240sxdrifter
04-05-2006, 03:40 PM
thanks Angel for clearing up a few things.

I hope your friend pulls through.

ranisron
04-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Hope the "Orion" in the hospital to pull through.

and the zilvia Orion to continue contributing to our community.

sncs14
04-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Hope that he pulls through ok.

Angel
04-06-2006, 07:43 AM
Thanks all. All the central florida guys are closely monitoring his situation as he is a much loved and valued part of the group.