PDA

View Full Version : s14 seats, GA

s14unimog
03-31-2006, 10:16 AM
looking for a set of s14 seats in the north GA area, (Athens, Buford, Gainesville) Also in the Atlanta area if I have to. Need to be clean, no rips, and preferably out of an SE with lumbar support.

If anyone is interested, I have a single Nismo seat that I would love to trade, but if not I have cash in hand.

Brandon

Spec7
03-31-2006, 10:52 AM
I'm near Chattanooga and was doing the same search just three weeks ago. Be carefull of any of the junkyards nearby saying they have the seats for cheap unless you and your friends have no sense of smell. Every single seat I ran across was weathered, junked, or soured from rain. I ended up ordering a set of JDM S14's from RB Motoring that were brand new. Cant really complain. It was a little more than I wanted to pay, but now my s13 has that new car smell instead of the previous essence of junkyard dog .

s14unimog
03-31-2006, 01:05 PM
thanks for the heads up, I've seen some of the local junk yards and s14's that are in there are exactly "junk" inside and out. Hopefully I can find someone who is ditching a pair for some racing seats.