PDA

View Full Version : who saw southpark last night...

OMGWTFBBQ
03-23-2006, 12:40 PM
god that was ridiculous
I was wondering what they would do to chef since he quit
..but damn

it was still funny as hell though
what does everyone else think?

ramblux
03-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Didn't see the episode, but I saw the video on Yahoo about it. Funny ish, haha...

RaidenKing
03-23-2006, 02:01 PM
It was a brilliant pwn on Isaac Hayes. If anyone was wondering, they used chef to portray the real isaac hayes so thats why some parts were so intense. They gave him a touching yet hateful goodbye with a little twist there at the end.

S14DB
03-23-2006, 05:28 PM
Talking about "The Return of Chef!" episode?

skithesteel
03-23-2006, 05:43 PM
I wouldn't say it was a "brilliant pwn" on Isaac Hayes ... there was an article somewhere that said that he has been in rough shape since his he had a stroke in January and it is more than likely that someone from the Scientology group quit for him. That's what all of the allusions were about with the Super Adventure Club.

Here's the article about him not quitting - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188463,00.html

After you read that, it's easier to see that they never said anything bad about Chef during the episode, just the Super Adventure Club. I thought the episode was awesome though, it was probably the kind of spectacular death Isaac Hayes would have liked to see them do for him, lol.

woodchuck
03-23-2006, 05:53 PM
^^
Agree. i thought the funniest thing about the episodes were the Chef soundbytes being tied together to make sentences. good stuff.
too bad he had to go though. i think replacing chef with another character(like how they tried to replace kenny) wouldn't be right either.