PDA

View Full Version : powertrix around?

Nostradamus
03-22-2006, 07:32 PM
I've been trying to get a hold of him to get all my suspension links. Anyone know what's up?

ManoNegra
03-23-2006, 02:04 PM
Gentlemen,

Unfortunately we are still waiting on the tension rods. We did receive word that they are on the way to us as they have left the docks at our manufacturing plants over seas. We are expecting a bill of lading for this shipment anytime now and once we receive this, we will have a more accurate time frame on when the product will be arriving in the States.

We will do everything possible to expedite the shipping of the product as soon as it lands. Again, thank you for your undying patience with your order.

Sincerely,

Charles Park

POWERTRIX

Performance & Styling

www.powertrix.com (coming soon)

Office 858-566-5060

Mobile 619-944-6055

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the last I've heard from him the 9th of this month. I ordered a set and got everything except for the TC rods.

Nostradamus
03-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Ok so do I wait around for him or do I get all my shit somewhere else? I'll take all the links he got except the TC rods of course but if he has nothing or just disappeared then I guess I'll go somewhere else.

ManoNegra
03-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Has he gotten in contact with you at all? I emailed him and he answered the next day.

Nostradamus
03-24-2006, 07:12 AM
Called, e-mailed, pm'd. No answers.

ManoNegra
03-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Starting to wish I'd gone SPL.

RSP13-Sideways
03-24-2006, 09:49 PM
Charles has come through every time for me, you can try contacting me at work. I'll see what I have in stock because I think I have most of his bars sitting in my office.

[email protected] - I'll see if I can help you guys obtain these parts quickly. <3 PowerTrix

ranisron
03-24-2006, 10:55 PM
I have bought Toe Rods + RUCA from Charles before. He is a good seller (fast delivery + good service). I am sure you will be satisfied with your purchase, so just be a bit more patience.

Ron

ManoNegra
03-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Patience isn't the issue, i've waited months for things bofore... I just wished he'd let me know what needed to be waited for before taking my money.