PDA

View Full Version : Oki bounty hunter needed (Okinawa)

Tenchuu
03-21-2006, 11:05 PM
like the title says looking for someone to helpo me get around $6000 back from a US citizen there. PM for details if interested.

ALTRNTV
03-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Wow.... lol.

Dousan_PG
03-21-2006, 11:14 PM
u need Boba Fett, he's an intergallactic bounty hunter.

ALTRNTV
03-21-2006, 11:19 PM
or Dog, the redneck bounty hunter.

aznpoopy
03-21-2006, 11:52 PM
jango kicks boba's ass.

on a serious note, i bet someone is gonna get an ass beating. $6k... hope you get it back.

supportTHEezln
03-22-2006, 12:04 AM
You need an "Oki" bounty hunter for someone here? I don't get it.

kouki_s14
03-22-2006, 12:12 AM
You need an "Oki" bounty hunter for someone here? I don't get it.

i believe he said There

projekt_s13
03-22-2006, 12:19 AM
Im confused?!?! :confused: :confused:

Irukandji
03-22-2006, 12:21 AM
u need Boba Fett, he's an intergallactic bounty hunter.

Even Boba Fett has been known to fail....
http://www.blight.com/~scarlett/images/bobafett.jpg

All joking aside... have you tried contacting local authorities before resorting to illegal manhunts? ;)

kazuo
03-22-2006, 12:53 AM
oki = okinawa I presume

Ryuukyuu, my other home

lol

Hella heads live there doo.. try FreshAlloy or ziptied or something.

nistech
03-22-2006, 01:30 AM
my friend got a system for his m3 he paid 5000. he didnt get what he wanted the system wasnt anything like what they agreed on.so he sued the guy won the case. (5000 dollars) the guy isnt paying up cause he says he doesnt have the money. we just saw him a week ago rolling in a brand new 7 serious with dubs.

SilviaNinja240
03-22-2006, 02:37 AM
why the bounty hunter? Can't you just sue em?

ALTRNTV
03-22-2006, 02:50 AM
The guy he's looking for is in Japan. Kind of hard to sue someone not in the same country as you...

Tenchuu
03-22-2006, 07:47 AM
just to clarift this isn't anything illeagal. i am not asking or wanting anyhting illeagal. this isn't a "manhunt" as n1sm0r suggusted, just looking for some one to remind the individual that honesty is the best policy in financial matters. Daily if neccairy. maby daily in front of family, friends, co workers, bosses etc. there are many legal ways to convince someone that they need to do the right thing. also there are other issues that are being looked at in this individual case and lawyers have been contacted but if i do go through with this i will have to resort to a headhunter lawer that charges like at least 50% + of the funds. looking for one last ditch effort to try to convince them to settle it man to man.

95zilvia
03-22-2006, 08:10 AM
Sounds serious, best of luck to you.

ryangreg
03-22-2006, 09:05 AM
Details? How were you taken for 6k?

Eternal_240Sx
03-22-2006, 09:10 AM
Details? How were you taken for 6k?

read five posts above yours

Josh
03-22-2006, 10:33 AM
I know about 40 people over in Oki. PM me his info. Not bounty hunters... But they are all Marines...

Emc-Icon
03-22-2006, 11:18 AM
I know about 40 people over in Oki. PM me his info. Not bounty hunters... But they are all Marines...

close enough.. right?..

Josh
03-22-2006, 11:45 AM
close enough.. right?..

Well worse :bow:

ryangreg
03-22-2006, 02:27 PM

Nah man, you read five post in any direction you want! He didnt give any details, therefore I asked. Your looking at how someone else got taken for a sytem fucktard.

bla bla bla shme shme shme

Ritz S14
03-22-2006, 02:32 PM
You should try http://rccaokinawa.com/

ALTRNTV
03-22-2006, 02:33 PM
ryangreg, calm down.

That wasn't the threadstarter's problem, that was another member telling his own story.

silviasichigo
03-22-2006, 07:51 PM
For everyone here he is talking about me. I am in mo way hiding from Ken nor am I avoiding him. We had a deal I screwed up I am not rich (Neither is he) and I undestand that. I have started to sinch up my end of the deal but i have my problems too. I am trying to take care of it as fast as possible. I am not a thief bad things did happen and when things fall through natural instinc is to run. I am in no way running from this problem it is one of many that I suffer. I have sold many things to the guys here on Zilvia but none as large and complicated as what I tried to do for Ken. I am very sorry for putting Ken in this situation and this is the first time I have logged onto Zilvia in a while. I am well known in Okinawa and yes it would hurt to have my name smeared everywhere but everyone here knows me and most know the situation and do what they can to help me. Ken You have every right to be angry and you ahve been very patient with me thank you, I ma doing the best that I can to get you taken care of.

Michael

Ricks15
03-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Call Spike and Jet and maybe the rest of the crew from the Bebop there in japan!!!:keke:

Tenchuu
03-22-2006, 11:55 PM
For everyone here he is talking about me. I am in mo way hiding from Ken nor am I avoiding him. We had a deal I screwed up I am not rich (Neither is he) and I undestand that. I have started to sinch up my end of the deal but i have my problems too. I am trying to take care of it as fast as possible. I am not a thief bad things did happen and when things fall through natural instinc is to run. I am in no way running from this problem it is one of many that I suffer. I have sold many things to the guys here on Zilvia but none as large and complicated as what I tried to do for Ken. I am very sorry for putting Ken in this situation and this is the first time I have logged onto Zilvia in a while. I am well known in Okinawa and yes it would hurt to have my name smeared everywhere but everyone here knows me and most know the situation and do what they can to help me. Ken You have every right to be angry and you ahve been very patient with me thank you, I ma doing the best that I can to get you taken care of.

Michael

auctually i had never mentioned your name at all (search have i ever made mention of you on zilvia?) in hopes that is is a personal matter. figured if leagal pressure doesn't work than maby someone reminding you every day would. that is also why i clarifed in my second post that i did not want anyhting illeagal just a constant remindcer to you on what is needed to be done. a faceless name accross the ocean is easy to forget. someone reminding you on a weekly basis or more is hard to forget.

your privacy is why i put PM for details. until i got someone with serious intrest in reminding you i was not going to name names. this isn't a witch hunt just me trying different ways to get my cash before i long drawn out court settlement (not small calims so i would have to hire a real layer, you get court summons and have to take time off work and return to your home state or face another set of charges for failure to appear in court). but since you wanted to make yourself known i guess you did.

infinitexsound
03-23-2006, 12:04 AM
well michael do the right thing and start makin payments u ass, ur end of the bargain fell thru.. so pay him back... 6k isnt exactly pocket change... u spent the money admit it.. and well knowing it wasnt urs to begin with.. make payments send him a check ,a small amount just for courtesy sake..

S14DB
03-23-2006, 01:37 AM
I applaud Tenchuu for keeping names out of this till silviasichigo pwned himself. As this has gotten turned into a personal grievance thread. Then the last post being a flame. This thread is done for.