PDA

View Full Version : MTV trick it out

IAM_SO_sLOw
03-18-2006, 12:50 AM
did anyone see MTV trick it out? lol they put a paintball turret on top of a 240 and stuff it was pretty cool =P

m0rex
03-18-2006, 01:29 AM
Riccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee!

DrtyRat
03-18-2006, 05:38 AM
I saw the one w/the 2 accords and I have to say it seems like they're trying to mix pimp my ride/american hot rod/overhaulin(plz forgive me for having to compare the latter 2 w/the first 1)...custom build,short time frame, and cheezy drama...the thing is I cant believe that I thought that there would be something worthwhile to watch in that program

nsn240
03-18-2006, 09:03 AM
that show is garbage... im glad i didnt see the 240 one though. Who builds a car with a set theme, like a fighter plane? woo hoo! and they spend all their time on the shitty interior/exterior and dont even mention the turbo kit they put on the motor

1 88 U
03-18-2006, 09:29 AM
pimp my ride > trick it out

L1ama
03-18-2006, 09:30 AM
Why don't they show a show on mtv that goes like this : that ricy car is on a red light, and then gets smoked by a sleeper 240sx with an RB, thats the reality. Those pieces of shit cars are useless, I watched the one with the seat backwards, they are just dumb, and all those people who are behind the scenes and are thinking this is some hot shit, nope, its not hot one bit.

Dousan_PG
03-18-2006, 10:21 AM
i saw it last night
if someone sees RJ Devera please sock him in the head for being a stupid piece of shit.

for some reason i get the feeling he's thinking like 'wtf am i doing with my life" when he sees the cars...that look he gives on his face

its soooo stupid

team whatever they call themselves should never touch cars. at least pimp my ride is made to be ridiculous..these guys think they are top shit.

-E-
03-18-2006, 10:31 AM
Trick My Truck ftw :keke:

MrBrightSide
03-18-2006, 04:24 PM
i saw it last night
if someone sees RJ Devera please sock him in the head for being a stupid piece of shit.

Hhahahaha that's pretty intense 'sock his HEAD' hahahah damn that had me laughing

S14DB
03-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Trick My Truck ftw :keke:
+1 Trick My Truck> all MTV auto shows.

Helghast
03-19-2006, 01:13 AM
I saw Trick my Truck for the first time today..it was so .. awesome.

I saw the one with the saloon theme, damn that paint job looked awesome.

trsilvias13
03-19-2006, 02:09 AM
That show (trick it out) sucks. It like ricey car show that competes with pimp my ride style cars. The wierd part is that they actaully think that it a cool car. Pimp my ride at least know it like all for fun n games, but these guys take it serious. Show seem like it is for hard parkers with I have _______ list .... with bad taste competing against one another.

S14DB
03-19-2006, 08:44 AM
Trick It Out: MTV's Tuner Challenge $15,000, 14 days, a beat-up old import and two teams of tuners who think they've got what it takes. Car Tuners are a competitive, obsessive-compulsive bunch. Making their autos into the raddest-looking rides possible is the most important thing in their lives and Tuners thrive on one-upping each other as they flaunt their skills. Trick it Out: MTV's Tuner Challenge channels this passionate spirit by pitting two top teams of Tuners against each other every week in a high-stakes competition to see who has the best skills in the land. Each crew of four Tuners gets a similar car to start with, 14 days, and $15,000 to do their very best cosmetic work. In the end, the teams are judged by a panel of experts - including R.J. Devera, the top Tuner in the nation - the winning crews gets to go home with its car, while the loser gets nothing but the satisfaction of giving it their very best effort. Who is the most creative, resourceful, and ingenious Tuner in the nation? Who can stay in budget and still pull off a masterpiece? Find out on Trick It Out: MTV's Tuner Challenge.
I can't wait to see what this turns out to be tonight.

!Zar!
03-19-2006, 10:30 AM
They molded s15 headlights into the integra. Haha.

Kn1ves
03-20-2006, 03:17 PM
uhm...

"including R.J. Devera, the top Tuner in the nation"

yea.

Ptclaus98
03-20-2006, 03:40 PM
That was ghey.

They didn't even recognize the 240s. I turned it off at that point.