PDA

View Full Version : F/S F/T: 1989 240sx w/sr20

jdmsil80
03-12-2006, 10:29 AM
** SORRY GUYS, I LOST MY CAMERA SO I CANT TAKE ANY PICS. LOCAL GUYS AROUND THE BAY AREA ARE WELCOME TO CHECK IT OUT **

1989 240sx

150xxx on chassis

40-50k on RedTop sr20det

1st off, i want to mention the ONLY problem with the car before i tell you all the goodies it has.

i have owned the car for almost a month, and the first week i owned it, an old asian guy bapped into the front of the car. the MINOR accident bent the bumper support VERY slightly. i can get another bumper support for you for $50. THATS the olny thing that is wrong with the car. well, since he hit the car it kinda messed up the stock fenders bumpers and hood. so i made a trip to pick-n-pull and bought fenders and a bumper that doesnt really fit. just put that on so i can drive the car around. YOU HAVE TO SEE THE CAR TO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. IT DOESNT NOT LOOK AS BAD AS WHAT YOU MIGHT BE THINKING. would be perfect for those with silvia conversions lying around.

now to the good stuff that was NOT damaged:

- RedTop Turbo motor
- Aftermarket Hot pipe with HKS BOV welded on
- Helix bottom mount exhaust manifold
- Greddy 3in. exauhst elbow
- Helix 3in downpipe
- unknown brand 3in test pipe
- BRAND NEW(3 DAYS OLD)3in 5Zigen "Rocket" exhaust with silencer
- Koyo aluminum Radiator
- JDM type-X tail lights
- 7 spoke se rims with 90% tread left on Potenza G009 tyres
- battery relocation kit (not installed)
- big FMIC (dont know what brand, not installed..kinda lost at the moment but
will try to find) with pipes. if i cant find for the buyer, the price will go down $200
- 2 KYB 'AGX' adjustable shocks for the rear. the rears dont need to be replaced, but have them if you want to replace them.
- aftermarket steering wheel
- Razo shift knob
- Blitz intake
- Blitz DCII (turbo timer, boost guage, lap timer all in one)
- BRAND NEW brakes front and rear with NEW rotors FRONT and REAR installed yesturday(3/10/06).
- car is lowered and has TIEN spring dampeners in front
- TIEN camber plates on both front left and right side
- TIEN tension rods on both front sides
- still has full interior, but trunk is gutted out
- BRAND NEW STILL IN THE SHIPPING BOX: Nismo Motor and Tranny mount kit. Greddy Rocker Arm stoppers.

i think im missing a few more things, but ppl who are serious can come check it out. I AM MOVING TO VEGAS ON TUESDAY MORNING AND NEED TO SELL THIS ASAP!!! IF I CANT SELL IT BY THEN, THEN I WILL JUST DRIVE IT OUT THERE AND SELL IT IN VEGAS.

WILLING TO ACCEPT TRADES FOR ANOTHER 240SX THAT IS STOCK WITH SOME SUSPENSION DONE TO IT OR A SILVIA CONVERSION. CAN BE S13 OR S14. MAYBE AN S15!!! HAHAHA....

BUT ANYWAYS, ASKIN PRICE IS $5500 OBO!!!!

you can email me at: [email protected], for serious buyers you can call me at
408-674-7084.

lowLOW ballers will be hung up on! i have NO time to waste. i want to spend time with friends and family before i leave. so IF you ARE serious and want to take a look at the car, give me a call. test drives require cash in hand or a deposit.

thanks for looking guys!!!

number again, 408-674-7084 CALL ANYTIME!!!!

jdmsil80
03-12-2006, 04:28 PM
promise my car wont bite if you guys looked at it!! i need to sell ASAP!!!:faint:

jdmsil80
03-13-2006, 01:07 AM
promise my car wont bite if you guys looked at it!! i need to sell ASAP!!!:faint:

buy my car!! i need money!!! :werd: