PDA

View Full Version : rhd rb26 s13

Ryno
02-27-2006, 07:25 PM
I regretfully have to sell this beast because I do not have the time and patience for it. The car requires alot of attention and maintenance since it is a full-on race car and at this point in my life I don't have the time for it. Plus, I want to live. :) It gets alot of attention and turns heads anywhere it goes and personally I do not enjoy it. This 240 is one of the most powerful and most raw ones in the country. I would not recommend it as a daily driver unless you are insane. The car is stripped inside of every ammenity but a dash and seat. Their is no door panels, no heater, no a/c, no p/s, and no stereo. I purchased the car off TheSnail about a year ago and this car has almost $30k total invested in parts and labor. The rhd conversion was done by Turbo Dave and the swap was done by TheSnail. Since I've owned it, I have had all labor and tuning done by Batlground and they have cleaned up alot of the swap that was not finished. The car made 462 rwhp on 93 oct. gas and 19 psi with a slipping clutch and there is little more power to be made on pump gas and alot more on race gas with a stronger clutch. I have driven this car about 300 miles since it was tuned in the fall and have turned the boost down to 14-15 psi so the clutch will hold the power but the car still has MAJOR traction problems on street tires. It gets sideways and spins the tires in the first 2 gears and will bark the 2-3 shift. It needs stickier tires!

Here is a list of the many mods on the car: (parts in bold are what I have purchased and had professionally installed) I have most of the receipts also.

1993 240sx SE coupe
-Rb26DETT out of 1993 r32 (motor has approx. 44k miles)
-Rb25de tranny
-Custom rb25 oilpan
-Top hat mounts
-Silvia Front-end
-Megan Racing adjustable coilovers
-VLSD and silvia subframe
-S14 5 lug
-300zxtt calipers and rotors
-Mantaray 17x8.5/2.5" lip 17x9.5/ 3.5"lip
-245/17/40 front, 275/17/40 rear
-rolled rear fenders
-Walboro fuel pump
-hks down pipe with flex pipe
-Spearco 36x12x3 bar’n’plate FMIC
-Custom powder coated IC SS pipes 3”
-Turbonetics gromits, and t-bolt clamps
-Sparco Roadster driver seat(black), S14 passenger seat
-s14 seat belts
-Sparco Ring suede steering wheel
-Power FC and commander
-FC datalogit system for tuning with laptop (ordered from Australia)
-Nismo shift noob
-Koyo Copper Radiator
-Nismo water pump
-Fal Electric Fan
-TBO wangan wing
-BeeRacing GTR exhaust, Cusco hangers
-Skyline tach, and Autometer pro comp boost gauge
-Custom intake piping with open elements
-Gtr fuel filter
-ClutchTechnics Stage 3 clutch
-HKS GT 2530 turbos
-Sard 700cc injectors
-Tomei metal head gasket
-ARP head studs
-Greddy Profec B ebc
-ported stock exhaust manifold
-dual Sheepdog bov's
-Kazama rear subframe spacers
-KG oil catch can
-dual z32 mafs
-Greddy kevlar timing belt

I will be listing the car on ebay at the end of March if it doesn't sell. I am asking $15,000. This is a true one of kind car and please no flaming or lowballing on the price. I will already be taking a major loss. The shell is in great condition for a 1993 and has no rust and has always been garaged in the last year that I've owned it. PM me if interested and serious inquiries only.

Ryno
02-27-2006, 07:29 PM
side pic.....wheels are now painted black with polished lip

Ryno
02-27-2006, 07:33 PM
I have more pics but I need to resize them. Search for rb26 s13 and you can find them. The car now has a silvia dash, a sparco drivers seat, and s14 seatbelts inside.

Dragonsi
02-27-2006, 08:25 PM
didn't snail sell this car for like 10k?

Ryno
02-28-2006, 06:39 AM
Yes and I put about another $10,000 into it. All the parts in bold are what I have bought and had installed and I had the car tuned.

Ryno
02-28-2006, 06:49 AM
Here is TheSnail's thread from last year and it has pics of the car. http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=76457&highlight=rb26+s13

Like I said above the car looks the same except now the wheels are painted black and there is now a dash, new Sparco steering wheel, new Sparco Roadster drivers seat, and s14 seatbelts. This car just needs a paint job (if you want), roll cage (I strongly recommend), 5 pt harnesses, a stronger clutch, and it will be one of the most lethal cars on the road. The car also weighs 2400 lb.

fliprayzin240sx
02-28-2006, 08:57 PM
Wanna trade for a 97 S14?

http://www.pxracing.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10041/normal_DSC00391.JPG
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/313000-313999/313999_89_full.jpg

Heres the SPEC:
Engine: S13 Blacktop
GT2871R .64
Tomei 740cc
Apex'i 1.1mm Headgasket
HKS 272 step 2 intake cam *not yet installed*
HKS 272 step 2 exhaust cam *not yet installed*
Greddy Adj Cam Sprockets
HKS valve springs
Crower Titanium retainers
Greddy Rocker Arm Stoppers
Full Port and Polished Head Job
Walbro fuel pump
Tomie/Nismo Fuel Regulator
Blitz LM Intake
HKS Super Sequential Hot Pipe
Blitz LM FMIC
Greddy Plenum Cold Pipe
Greddy Intake manifold
HKS Downpipe
Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust
Koyo Radiator
Samco Radiator Hose
Flex-a-lite dual fans
Nismo Thermostat
New Water pump
Greddy Pulleys
Greddy Oil Filter Relocator
Greddy Oil Pan

Electronics:
Enthalphy Rom Tune
Apex'i Pen turbo timer
Apex'i SAFC II
Apex'i AVC-R boost controller
Autometer Dual pod gauge
Greddy Boost guage
Greddy Oil Pressure gauge
Greddy EGT Gauge

Driveline:
Nismo flywheel
ACT 6 puck
Kaaz 2 way

Suspension:
Megan Racing Coilovers
Tein Tierods
Tein Tension Rods
RUCA
Rear Toe Arm *not yet installed*
5zigen FN01R 17x10 +12 all around 235/40 FR 245/40 RR

Hey just thought Id throw that out there...if not...Free bump...

Ryno
03-01-2006, 06:04 AM
No thanks, I am selling this and my daily driver (infiniti i30) to get a caddy CTS-V.