PDA

View Full Version : FT: 1990 S13 FB. Socal

DrFtKiNg240sxy
02-21-2006, 10:11 PM
I have a automatic 1990 240sx FB for sale,The car has never been in any accidents, Its very clean, original seats are like brand new except for the normal wear on the drivers seat, the carpet is also stain free, it has no cracks on the dash. The car has 147,000 miles but still pulls hard.I also just replaced the airfilter and O2 sensor since my original one went bad. The car is white with the original paint with one noticible scratch on the driver's side rear bumper. This car is VERY CLEAN!!

Mods list include: KYB AGX's( less than 500 miles on them)
Custom 2.5" Cat Back exhaust (no raspiness at all)

Im looking for a S14, preferably a 5-speed. Show me what you got, Im willing to trade plus cash or make me an offer.

Email me for pics at: [email protected]

DocTaDrifT
02-21-2006, 11:33 PM
i have a 95 S14 auto (can swap to a 5 spd if price is right) clean title 230xxx on the car and 70xxx on the engine comes with kei office coilovers, kei office 16x7 and 16x8 wheels with brand new ES100s, sparco sprint seat 3 months old, injen intake, 2.5 in custom exhaust, pionier headunit and extra parts S14 sportlines with Gr2s, and complete KA with auto tranny i think i have more parts that i cant think of make me an offer trade plus cash or just cash

DrFtKiNg240sxy
02-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Well a sad thing happend today, my dashboard finally decided to crack on me, its about a 6 inch crack:cry: but im still taking offers. Sorry for not responding to the emails but Im waiting ot get my camera back so I can upload them onto my computer.