PDA

View Full Version : Need a new tattoo.. Where to go

psychoblue23
02-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Ok so like the title says...

Im about to get my third tat and I am wondering where I should go. I ahve a list of places I would liek to go, or well at least during the time I got my first two they were the places I would have chosen.

Because of my broke status haha my gf will be giving me some cash to at least get it started for a birthday gift.

These are the places and artists I know of that are local

1. Yutaro @ Braindrops in SF - I checked the website and I dont see him or any of his work on there so maybe he no longer works there... I will call tomorrow.

2. Jason @ New Skool in San Jose - He did my First tat and was super dope and a good artist I heard a while ago there was some kind of drama and he left there. Not sure why but He isnt on there site either. They do have some very talented guys on there tho.. I will actually go there tomorrow with my idea and see whos up for it.

I know a few other artists who are randomly in town... but there wayahrd to book so I dunno. I would give anything for MEAR to do my tat I should e-mail him again. If none of yall are into graf hes a pretty famous dood from SF his art is crazy. hes pretty easy to find if you look on art crimes

So yea basically I am looking for real artists.. I mean graff artists painters etc.. not to insult any of you small shop tattooers, just want someone who is into art liek I am.. makes the whole thing turn out much better.

So yea.. anyone got any cool spots local to the Bay. Im in Fremont, but I dont mind driving a bit. Also if you have tats by these artists, if possible can i see pics. Thanks fellas.

here is a pic of mine.. this was my 2nd tat.. other arm is exactly the same just says a different name
http://x00.xanga.com/64cb34426763332972730/b22888937.jpg

s13DrOop
02-01-2006, 04:42 PM
not to sure about the art scene, but a friend of mine recommended this shop in hayward since you're in fremont. Pin Point Tattoos, his b.card says sterile award winning professional?? if that means anything i dunno!? yeeeaaah just thought i could help! (510)581-6063 is there #...

CrappyS13
02-01-2006, 05:40 PM
i would go to new skool, they are the shit, but expensive though

psychoblue23
02-02-2006, 03:47 PM
I made my app to get my arm done by Adrian at New Skool. His stuff is craaZy so yea.. I wont even get to meet with him to talk about it til end of Feb and I wont even get started til mid to end of march most likely. Oh well to get the best you have to be patient haha. Im gonna hopefully have a friend sketch up a few ideas of what I will eb getting so I will toss it on here jsut for fun.