PDA

View Full Version : F/S: 89 240sx hatchback DFW area!

driftah
01-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Year: 1989-1990
Model: Hatchback
Manual/Automatic: manual
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color:Black
Aftermarket Parts:Bone Stock
General Condition of the car:
Bad: Has three dents on the car due to hit and runs. The Driver side quarter panel, passenger quarter panel, and a little dent between the passenger fender and flip up light. Windshield is cracked.
Good:New clutch about a year ago. New rear tires driven for a couple of months with them. CLEAN title. Never been raced in. Cold AC. Power windows. Cd player. Runs great. Great daily driver.
Reason for Selling: Recently bought a S14.. and I have to pay off the loan from getting my S14.It's taking up space in my driveway.(I live with my parents)
Mileage: 175,XXX miles
VIN: #JN1HS36P8LW150607

This car is located in the Arlington area. Local buyers are welcome to look over the car. Don't really want to deal with shipping. You can reach me through my
E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: feelmyquoc
or PM me.

If you have any questions reguarding this vehicle feel free to do so! Serious Inquires ONLY. THANKS

Price: $2300 obo

pictures----> http://photobucket.com/albums/f397/driftah/

driftah
02-22-2006, 10:25 AM
anyone interested?

240coupe
02-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Im sorry to tell you that you arent going to get what your asking for the car... You might want to come down about 1k at least before people are going to be interested in it. Thats alot of damage. G/L with your sell.

Corbic
02-23-2006, 02:29 AM
Im sorry to tell you that you arent going to get what your asking for the car... You might want to come down about 1k at least before people are going to be interested in it. Thats alot of damage. G/L with your sell.

x2 with that KA24e in it.

mrmephistopheles
02-23-2006, 02:53 AM
Yeah, I hate to agree with these guys, but they're right. I paid $1k for an identical car (89 red fastback) with no major body damage (10k more miles though).