PDA

View Full Version : must go, 95 gti vr6! cheap. (ebay)

95vr6man
01-26-2006, 03:48 PM
The car is a 1995 VW GTI VR6, and has been well maintained. The paint job on the car is recent (within the last year) and as you can see in the pictures it looks very nice. The car runs good and is powerful because of the VR6 engine.

I’m selling this car because I bought another car and cant afford to have both cars any longer.

The car HAS been hit, professionally repaired and even the body shop that did the paint job at a later date couldn’t see where it had been hit. The car has a clean title.

Modifications:

Eibach sportline performance lowering springs, lowers the car around 2inches (great handling).

17" OEM Audi TT wheels with 205/40/17 Nanking tires, and would include the stock wheels and tires

Blaplunkt cd/mp3 player with flip down face plate.

Motorized flip out 7" LCD with a Panasonic screen. Click here for a video(video is about 8megs, right click, save as)

Tint all the way around with a lifetime warranty from the shop.

The car has power everything, heated seats, and a sunroof.

I've had the timing chains checked out by a professional and found no problems at all.

The water pump, plug wires, and plugs have all been replaced.

The interior is in good condition except a small spot in the drivers seat from getting in and out(see pictures)

Issues with the car:

The sunroof does not work, I think the motor is out on it.

A/C blows cold but loses freon due to a leak somewhere in the lines.

Outside door lock broke and had to be replaced so there is a different key for one of the doors, but all power locks function properly.

Rear tires need to be replaced.

The drivers side sun visor clip is broken. The sun visor doesn’t flap around or anything though.

The wheels have average wear and tear, a couple of them have scratches, nothing real noticeable.

the car is on ebay, but i cant link to it cuz of the rules here (sorry about that...)

i would like to get $4000 out of it but am open to offers.

[email protected] for more information

http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/06/03/03/4f_12.JPG

http://i8.ebayimg.com/03/i/06/09/9e/6c_12.JPG

sw20>>s14
01-26-2006, 04:10 PM
better take that ebay link out...other than that, good deal!

ThatGuy
01-26-2006, 04:13 PM
An excellent job reading the Rules and Guidlines before posting. :cj: Please pay attention to the Rules from now on.

95vr6man
01-26-2006, 09:53 PM
An excellent job reading the Rules and Guidlines before posting. :cj: Please pay attention to the Rules from now on.

sorry about that, ive updated the post

kaneda3
02-02-2006, 05:04 AM
mileage?????

parkerd
02-05-2006, 11:49 PM
try putting that on www.vwtraderonline.com

might work but is not very nice car wish i had the money